Continued work restrictions at the State Mining Authority1 September 2021
As the Council of Ministers has determined that the Republic of Poland is the area in which the epidemic caused by infections with SARS-CoV-2 is occurring, pursuant to § 21 of the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 6 May 2021 on the establishment of certain restrictions, orders, and prohibitions in connection with the occurrence of an epidemic (Dz. U. [Polish Journal of Laws], item 861, as amended), hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”, the President of the State Mining Authority is thereby introducing continued work restrictions at the State Mining Authority, which will perform only the tasks necessary to provide assistance to citizens and statutory tasks in a manner limiting direct service to the public.
Given the above, as of today and until further notice:
- it is possible to visit the State Mining Authority only after prior notification and appointment;
- a person entering the Authority’s offices is obliged to have his/her body temperature measures and disinfect his/her hands, and only a healthy person without any symptoms of disease may stay at the Authority’s offices;
- a person entering the Authority’s offices is obliged to observe the obligation to cover the mouth and nose, as provided for in the Regulation, subject to the exceptions provided for in the Regulation;
- the visitors are obliged to fully observe the safety rules, related restrictions as well as the guidelines and recommendations of the Chief Sanitary Inspector and other public authorities with respect to the prevention of COVID-19 while carrying out their activities at the office;
- all letters brought personally to the offices will be accepted by the Main Chancellery of the State Mining Authority and should be placed in a box at the gatehouse;
- the Authority can be contacted only by e-mail or by phone - using phone numbers provided at its website;
- applications to the Office can be submitted using the ePUAP platform without any restrictions.