New statute of the State Mining Authority29 July 2021
The Regulation of the Minister of State Assets on the award of statute to the State Mining Authority was published in the Official Journal of the Minister of State Assets of 14 July 2021. This Regulation enters into force on 29 July 2021.
The Regulation and Annex are provided at the website of the State Mining Authority: https://www.wug.gov.pl/o_nas/struktura
Regulation of the Minister of State Assets of 14 July 2021 on the award of statute to the State Mining Authority
Pursuant to Article 166(4) of the Act of 9 June 2011 - Geological and Mining Law (Dz. U. [Polish Journal of Laws] of 2020, item 1064, as amended) it is hereby ordered as follows:
§ 1. The State Mining Authority shall be granted the statute constituting an annex to this Regulation.
§ 2. The Regulation of the Minister of Energy of 25 March 2019 on the award of statute to the State Mining Authority (Official Journal of the Minister of Energy, item 5) shall be repealed.
§ 3. The Regulation shall enter into force 14 days after publication thereof.
STATUTE OF THE STATE MINING AUTHORITY
The State Mining Authority, hereinafter referred to as the “Authority”, shall provide services to the President of the State Mining Authority, acting under direct management thereof.
1. The Authority shall consist of the following organisational units:
1. Department of Energy and Mechanics;
2. Mining Department;
3. Department of Environmental Protection and Deposit Management;
4. Legal Department;
5. Department of Working Conditions and Training;
6. Administrative and Economic Office;
7. Office - Archives of Surveying and Geological Documentation;
8. Budget and Finance Office, Human Resources and Training;
9. Office of Social Communication.
2. Furthermore, the Authority shall consist of the following units:
1. Independent Organisational Department;
2. Independent Internal Audit Position;
3. Independent Control Position;
4. Independent Position for the Protection of Classified Information, Defense
and Crisis Management.
3. The tasks of the organisational units, the independent department and independent positions along with their work manner shall be laid down in the organisational rules and regulations of the Authority established by the President.
4. Any disputes over competence between the organisational units, independent departments and independent positions shall be resolved by the President.
5. The President may appoint teams to perform tasks exceeding the scope of the tasks of the organisational units, independent departments and independent positions at the Authority, for a definite period of time, determining their name, composition, tasks and work manner.
1. The President shall manage the Authority with the assistance of the Vice-Presidents, Director General, persons in charge of organizational units, persons in charge of independent departments and persons holding independent positions.
2. The President may authorise persons referred to in section 1. and other employees of the Authority
to perform specific acts or to conduct specific matters on President’s behalf.